Black Knight C2C 2019 Squash Racket
One of the most powerful squash rackets we have! This racket offers a bunch of power with decent control. The NEW NZ flag design replaces the traditional maple leaf design.
- String : PowerNick 18
- Recommended Tension : 25-29 lbs
- Rigidity Index : 89
- Avg. Frame Weight : 140 g
- String Area : 500 cm2
- Dynamic Weight : 140
- BrainWeave: Reacting to the shock of ball impact, BrainWeave stiffens progressively and enhances the frames reaction and recovery as it transfers energy to the projectile.
- C4 (Carbon4): a highly effective form of carbon-graphite rated above conventional High Modulus Graphite.
- Carbon nXS (nano-Carbon): a graphite derived material now in use in racquet construction.
- Rad Cushion grip: Exceptional gripping performance from dry to wet.
- Vibra Plate Technology: Vibra Plate Technology modifies the racquet's cross-section to stiffen the head against torsion on impact and to interrupt the transmission of shock through the frame to the handle. The result: an exceptionally solid hit - excellent for control on off-center shots, and outstanding for power hitters.
- XMG (eXtreme Modulus Graphite): is a highly effective form of carbon-graphite rated above conventional High Modulus Graphite.
A world-wide classic in the Black Knight range, the C2C Series racquets have a loyal following from serious club players to pros on the PSA world tour. Aerodynamic, powerful tear-drop frames exploit Vibra Plate technology for shock-free hitting, and the bubble shaft for better flex response and vibration absorption. Complete with BK Rad Cushion grips for non-slip control; and Ashaway strings – the world’s most popular squash strings.